LMAO!!!!!

Ok ok, I havent been blogging lately because a lot has happened to me recently and it's just been to difficult to deal with. First off is that Andrew and I are breaking up...I guess. You see, Andrew is joining the military, and he told me that he was going to be gone for six months and then back to continue college. He's joining the reserves so that was plausible. What he didn't tell me is that he is going to be coming back for merely three months and then gone for another year. And he has decided that he doesn't want me waiting for him. He says that it's unfair to me and that he doesn't want to see me alone for that long just waiting for him to come back. I wouldn't mind waiting for him though. But yeah, I kind of went a bit...unstable when i found out....so i did some stupid stuff...none of which I'm going to explain cause it's all a bit personal. Those of you that do know are of a chosen few. And it's gonna stay that way hopefully. But yeah, that's what's had me a bit upset as of recently.

Now, what has me laughing my ass off is that I've been technically single since Saturday, and todays Saturday, so that means, that in exactly one week, I have had three guys make it very clear that they want to go out with me. The first is Kaleigh, the guy that did the singing for my little open mic night fiasco. The second is this guy named Richard, a friend of Tiffs. Richard is pretty cool, a gamer and sweet, but I just can't handle dating someone so soon. What really makes me laugh though, is that the third guy, the one I'm talking to online as I type this, is my first boyfriend, or first ex-boyfriend. Yes, the very Erik Strassner that dated me fir a week and then dumped me. My sides hurt from laughing so much.

I don't think that I'm going to be going out with anyone for a while though. After all, I'm just going through this with Andrew, and I have really been hurting just knowing that I may possibly never see him again. My heart just cant take trying to add someone new to it. I've gotten stronger but I'm not that strong, and not that much of a bitch. After everything that happened to, between me and Andrew, I still love the boy, and it's gonna take me a while to get over him and move on. I wish he wasn't joining the military, but the paperworks in and he's gotta leave. Thats what happens when you become a dog of the military.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.