Life is going... ok

So it's old news that as of two weeks ago yesterday i lost my job. I was out a week for surgery, which had I had discussed with my employer months in advance. Then I was in the emergency room a week in with complications, part of which was finding out the hard way that I am allergic to chodine. The stomach acid from throwing up for two days coating my scabbed over throat made it a bit harder to get beck on my feet. I gave all the paperwork to my employers and explained in a raspy painful voice about the complications and that a few days from then was my new post op date, because my Doctor was worried with all the complications that there would be even more if I didn't get in rite away, which would mean a three hour drive to my home town for a doctors appointment. Upon returning for my first day beck for work on the 4th, they promptly fired me at 7 am, within minutes of walking in for my shift.

After walking away from Tim Horton's, pissed and upset at the world, I promptly headed to Starbucks for a GOOD cup of coffee, which the amazing woman working behind the counter gave to me for free. She is amazing. I then proceeded to call my best friend Heather to talk about it and to keep me from crying in public. She did the trick very well. Then I walked to every possible place in town and applied for a job. Still though no one has called, and i have my half of rent and bills to pay. Luckily i have some money set aside in the bank that will last me a while, i just need to get a job, now.

Also my expensive, 4 month old 120 gig zune's screen broke a week ago. The screen still works but i have a HUGE crack going down the screen. I almost cried on the spot. That's really minor though compared to everything else.

Other then that life is doing pretty well. I'm going to my classes, workin hard to pull in the grades. I'm going to a concert next week, Hollywood Undead. I can't wait and max is being nice enough to pay for my ticket. The apartment is doing great, still pretty empty but really great. Soon I will be a legal resident here and on the lease, so I can get health insurance in this area, so if i get sick i wont have to travel three hours to where i do have health insurance. I lost ten pounds while recovering from surgery and am exorcising now so hopefully soon I Will have a rockin body. I want abs so bad, but who doesn't? Max and I are doing really well, once in a while the stress gets to us and small spats ensue, but we always get over it and end up stronger in the end. Which i think is amazing.

Overall I might be jobless but life isn't that bad. I have love, a house and home, friends, and finally i have my health. So I can't complain to much.

0 comments: