The Rose

Semester ended on Friday for me. So now I'm at the apartment untill i can get a job. I had an inerview at lowes on friday as well, the job looks promising, they seemed to like me. I don't care what job i get rite now, I'm just dying to get another job. I can't stay home like this any longer, and I only have so much money in the bank...

In the end i know that everything is going to be ok. It's just going to take some time to fix, and mend and all. I think I'm just tired rite now. Well these past few weeks I've been tired actually. I'm not really sure where this post is going rite now...

I am ok, and in the end I know i will continue to be ok. I'm strong, a lot stronger than even i think, and I'm confidant that no matter what, I'm always going to be ok. After all I'm not the type to give up easily.

I don't know rite now i seem to just be rambling...


1 comments:

Heather said...

i love you miss mack. you are awesome and you are strong! call me tho! i'm at home. you don't have to be strong alone! i'm here (as is max but he doesn't count cuz i'm def. more awesome than he is, tho i might be slightly biased)!