Iko Iko

I'm gonna set your flag on fire!

not really though.
I'm doing a lot better now though. Sorry about the depression in the last post, some things where getting to me and a lot compiled and I just kinda crashed for a little while. I'm a lot better now though thankfully.

I have a job now. I'm a cashier at Lowe's. It's not a huge glamorous job but it pays the bills and I think I'm going to enjoy it. The people seem nice, and I will get to talk to people as they check out. The only downside is that I'm going to have to work all of fourth of July weekend. But hey it could be a lot worse. I could have no job at all.

To celebrate the new job I went out and bought a new Zune since my old one bit the dust. This one is under warranty and I'm buying a case for it so the screen won't get all F-ed up again. I think that that is a good investment.

Other then that, Max and I are doing well. We are going to a Memorial day piknik with his family on Monday. On Saturday we are going to a dojo to check and see if we would enjoy going there for classes. I'm working on some artwork again, and as soon as my first piece is finished I'll post a pick of it, promise. Also I'm reading again. It's been a while since I actually finished a book. The most recent one i finished was Neil Gaiman's book, The Graveyard Book. I loved it. Now I am rereading his book, American Gods, and at the same time reading Christopher Moore's newest book, Fool.

I'm starting to again do the things that realy make me happy. And so of coarse I am feeling happier. It's one of those 1+1=2 things I guess. And silly me, I'm horrible at math so it never clicked I guess.

Have a good day, and do something that makes you happy today

2 comments:

Heather said...

dude! thanks for finally telling me what's going on with your life!! now as for the template, i'm not sure, i googled free blogger templates and it was under the label of 2008s 20 best blogger templates or something of that nature. can't wait to see your new one!!!
love, heather

Heather said...

yo! write something you loser!!!!