Thou Shalt Not Wish Your Girlfriend Was A Freak Like Me

So the job has been going great, and is getting even better. On Monday I will officially be a day stocker. I will awaken at 3 am and arrive at the store at 4 am. Where upon arrival I will begin stocking shelves, until 7 when I get to just walk around and talk to people until 1 pm. It's going to be tuff to get used to that schedule, but it's going to be worth it. I will get every single weekend off, garenteed and a full 40 hours every week, plus i may be getting an increase in pay. To me, the ability to have my own time to be with the people i love will be worth it, plus this way some weekends this summer I can go back to Clarksville and see the people i love (mom, dad, heather, kami, al) and I will be makin a lot of money. lol i like that.

Other then that things have been going pretty great. Iv'e got some more friends through work, am earning a living, finally, and just feel happier. Well, I think that I'm going to peace out though. I have to take a shower and then I'm going to go take a bike ride through this cute little town and get a water bottle for work.

Love you all!!

1 comments:

Kat Marie said...

well, that's good that your life is straightened out. My life went down the shitter this past weekend.
Friday night, went camping at a campgrounds, and snuggled with nathan.
Saturday, got into a fight with Ashley, the ho. i'll explain later...