So I am reevaluating a lot of my life quite a bit these days...

I need to warn everyone that some changes in my life may be happening soon. I am not sure when.

The people who know me best know that I have been getting increasingly more and more depressed over the past year. I have not been myself. I have been better then last year, much better, but still not back to what I used to be, and now it is starting to get worse. I need to change some things.

i am sorry if this sounds cryptic, or over dramatic. But I assure you I am not going to rush in to anything to fast or too dumb, I have learned from the past I assure you. I just need to do something, something drastic maybe, to be happy again. To be the old me. And some things are holding me back from that.

Not everyone may approve of my decisions. Some people may be upset, but I assure you, if what i am afraid is going to happen, happens... I assure you i will not be happy, not at first, and it's going to be a struggle for a while, and it may not be the best way to go about this, but, as you all know I am a bit to stubborn to not do it my way.

If you want more info, well, I may or may not tell you all of the details. It honestly depends on who is asking. But please, just call me, and keep it low key, don't make a big deal out of it please. I have my reasons for asking you to do that.

Love you all,
confused and regretful

2 comments:

Heather said...

#1-misty
#2-God only knows because you never called me like I said
#3-you could have called me
#4-i sincerely doubt max reads my blog
#5-i'm going back to Oswego silly, so we can't hang out then
#6-call me you loser!
<3 you!

Heather said...

i wish you would write. i miss your...text.
<3 heather