Another Recap

Hello. I'm actually writing this in the laundry room. Doing the laundry here is awful. It really is, and I don't say that because I don't like laundry or something, cause thats not the problem. The problem is that it costs a dollar twenty five a load. And the dryers are a bit crap cause you have to do the dryer twice to get your clothes dry. I can deal though it's just annoying because its expensive and takes a lot of time out of my day.
I have another dentist appointment tomorrow. I have no idea what it is that they are doing to me now. Unfortunately though my tooth is still not capped so I still have this cute gapped tooth smile. Andre has been so great to because he's driven me to my last two dentist appointments and hes driving me to this one as well. I'm so glad that I have found such good friends here though. No one back home needs to worry about me just because I have such good friends taking care of me up here, making sure that I don't get into trouble or over my head or hurt or anything.
I haven't been able to see Leo since Monday though and probably wont for a couple more days. He's gone to Fairport each day since to be with a friend of his that he hasn't seen in a few years. I think he thinks that I'm mad at him for it though. I will admit though that I was a bit mad at him when I first found out though. You see, my cell phone is out of minutes, completely (it's a track phone, so its a piece of shit) so he knew that he couldn't call me directly. i knew though that he knew that he could call any one of my friends, whos numbers he has, to relay a message to me about it. So I was calling him that day and he never answered his phone, and then later that night, at like 9:30pm to be exact, during my art class, I borrowed some girls phone to try and call him one more time with. He answered, luckily, and there was a lot of noise in the background, and he told me he was gone and that he was gonna be gone for about a week and that he had to go. So yeah at first I was mad because it was like he hadn't even tried to get a hold of me to let me know at all. I don't have a problem with him leaving for a week, I just wanted him to let me know, ya know? Well, I was a bit mad, and i get to my apartment, and about five minutes after I sit at my computer Ray comes knocking at the door, and ten minutes later comes James and Amanda Knocking. The first thing that James says is, "Leo called me at Three and told me to tell you that he's...." You know the rest. So because he tried to tell me, I'm not mad anymore. I talked to him about half an hour ago on Amanda's phone for a few minutes and he sounded like he thought that I was mad at him. I tried to sound cheery though so he wouldn't think that I was, but he still sounded like he thought that I was mad. He didn't say anything about it though, just that he would be back soon and that he missed me and all. I guess that I'll have to reassure him that I'm not mad when he gets back, cause we cant seem to talk on the phone for more than five minutes.
Leo still isn't used to how i react to things. I think it's because he's not used to a girl that doesn't take everything so insanely personal. Like all of the girls that I know that found out about it were like, "we should go have some girl talk so that you can feel better" and all. i was like, "look. I'm not mad or anything, He tried to get a hold of me, and so he's gone for a while. I think I can survive." I mean, I lived 18 years without a boyfriend, I think I can wait a week or so to see my boy. But hey, thats just how I am. Like, i don't go chasing after him like a puppy dog, and I'm not calling him all the time to see if hes busy or what he's doing. In fact he always calls me to see if we can hang out or be together or to go out. Also when we are in a group together, especially my group, I don't just say fuck you to everyone in the group and just focus on him and hang off of him like most girls do. No I continue to talk to everyone and am still a part of the conversation. I mean I sit with him and all while we are, but I don't just zone into him like so many other girls do in a group like that.
I'd love to chat more but my laundry is done and I gotta get to my room. I'l write more later. Love ya.

2 comments:

Teddy Bears said...

hey! it sounds like ur having a blast in college. And it sounds like u found a good man. Which is a good thing. And whatever happened to ur crush with Larry? sorry to bring up the past. thanks for the comment on my blog. and i know what real friends are there for just some friends are stupid. U know how it is.

Teddy Bears said...
This comment has been removed by the author.