Everything is looking up

This is just a quick summary of whats going on rite now:
Leo and I are still together and happy
I made a bit of money yesterday so I'm not gonna starve this month
Ray and I are still doing great after the accident
I saw the movie across the universe with Ray and it was really cool
my phone is entirely out of minutes for the month so theres no way to contact me, I cant even open a text message
Oh and I haven't had the money for anything so I've been forced to use paper towels for toilet paper, but no worries cause now I can afford a few rolls.
And I have to go to class so I'll write more later

Love ya

1 comments:

Anime said...

...too much information...really....but still I kinda feel bad for..already getting into ANOTHER relationship...is that really a good idea? I guess that's up to you..can't wait to hear more about the tooth...and maybe I'll even be able to see you for Thanksgiving..ya never know...