He's definetly a Scumbag

Ok I'm over the bastard but I still figured that i would inform you all about the latest that I have found out. The latest is the fact that he is one of the biggest liars that I have ever met (he being Leo) like to the point of being a pathological liar.
Leo has some major holes in his stories that do not match up. For one thing theres the story of how he got into legal trouble. I have so far herd 4, count 'em, 1, 2, 3 , 4 different stories by four different people about how he got in major trouble.
1. he told me over voice mail that he was in a bar and a guy tried to stab his brother and so he broke a bottle over the guys head.
2. he told Ray that it was because he got caught doing something that involves the "family business" ( the select few of you that I've told of this know what I'm talking about an dhow bad that is)
3. he told James that it was because he was in a bar and someone was talking shit about his sister so he just broke a bottle over his head.
4. He told Andre that he was walking down the street with friends and that some random guy thought that this guy that he was walking with was a part of a gang, pulled a knife on him, and Leo found some random bottle and smashed it over his head, in the middle of the street..... does any one here how crazy that sounds?
Thats not all. theres also the fact of when he came home. He told Ray that he came home on Wednesday and then he told Andre that he got home on Monday. Thats really fucking fishy to me.
then he's been telling people all of these stories about his little confrontation with Caleb. He told Ray that he took a swing at Caleb, when I know for a fact that he didn't. And he then told Andre that he took Caleb outside, through him against a wall, and continued to cuss him out for sleeping with me. And apparently Caleb (who has about six inches and a good fifty pounds on Leo) was whimpering and pleading and everything. I just can't wait to tell because he's gonna laugh his ass off.
Well, i don't have any more anger about it rite now, in fact that fuse has just been blown because of something that I just read on a friends my space. I've got to go actually. Ill talk to you all again soon.

2 comments:

Teddy Bears said...

ha ha ha. he really needs to get his stories straight. what a scumbag!

wubba said...

Bad liars can't get their stories straight. Good liars keep notes :)

We still need to chat.