The Phone Call, A bass Player, and the Deep Sexy Voice That is Temptation

"before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos." -wisdom from my fortune cookie

Wow, my life is so effed up! It's like, I have these huge spurts of really bad shit going on, and then I get to have a time period with problems that I like having. Like, normal problems that I can totally deal with. Well, normal is kind of subjective because normal for me is almost never normal for another person.

My first problem was that two days ago, I had to call my dad and break the fact that I have a tattoo to him. Mom was originally going to tell him, then she told me Monday that I have to tell him myself. So I'm spazzing about this all day Tuesday, cause I just know that he's gonna spaz out on me, and I can't call until like 7pm cause he doesn't get home till then and he goes to bed at 8pm, so I had a very small window. Since I had a class during this small window, I had to step out of class to do this, and I used Kat's phone to call. Here the the ensuing conversation:

"Hi Dad!"
"hey hows it going?"
"Realy great!"
"Thats good."
"Yup, and um...theres something that I have to tell you. But first I wanna say, I love you"
"Your not pregnant are you?"
"No dad and thanks for believing in me. No um...Friday I kind of got a tattoo..."
"Oh great! You know thats permanent rite?"
"Yeah trust me I know, I did all the research before hand."
(Silence)
"Your not to mad are you dad?"
"Well it's kind of hard to be, I mean, I can't tell you to take it back and get your money back."
(silence)
"Ok your officially cool dad!"

So yeah, I thought that Dad was going to flip, and he didn't, and that was totally awesome for me! the best part was, he put mom on the phone after that little awesomeness, and my mom is mad now! She was so sure that dad was going to flip on me and now she's mad because he was cool about it. My parents are so fucked up, I love 'em!

Now comes the next part. I've been flirting with two guys as of late. I honestly didn't think that anything would come from either one, with it being that semesters going to end very shortly and that starting a relationship of any kind other then friendship would be rather pointless since I live so far away.

well, my life aperantly doesn't adhere to those simple implied rules of normal life. I've been flirting with My Denny's Guy because he is incredibly good looking, a wonderful guy to be around, and just someone that I genuenly like. Also, I figured it's no big deal to flirt with him because of the fact that I'm never gonna see him again after this semester because he's moving to Florida in 2 and 1/2 weeks. So nothing is going to happen, neither of us are in a position to start anything. Wrong, because he's actually taking the bait, is texting me to come hang out at my place after his classes are done, and if he sees me walking down the hall or sitting somewhere he comes over to chat with me and all, and when ever he leaves he gives me a great big hug, although is very careful of the tattoo. Did I mention he's cute. But yeah there is that.

Then there is Erik. Erik and I have been texting back and forth for a few weeks now, and talking on AIM. We would have talked more face to face but our schedules clash in a very not-cool way. However he is coming over tonight to see me. I'm making him dinner, chicken alfredo, and we are prolly gonna chill with a movie afterwards. He's spending the night to because he has classes tomorrow, so my couch is going to be occupied at least. But he has made it rather clear that he wants to go back out with me again. And you know, I think I'm gonna go out with him again. Don't get me wrong, I still love Andrew, and will probably always love him in a way, with him being my first love and all. However, I can't be this broken forever. I really do need to move on with my life,to keep living it. And I think that Erik can help me with that weather he knows it or not. He is very sweet, genuinly cares about me, is stable, has his life together, will be able to keep me out of trouble (I hope), and will definetly be there for me when I'm gonna need him. He's the safer and more stable choice of the two, so I think I'm gonna choose him. Also, he is cute, can make me laugh, and I do feel attracted to him. We have a history to which makes it easier to be around each other. I've got other options of coarse, I mean Brandon has told me that he wants to leave his girlfriend for me, which is exactly why I don't want to got out with him. If he's wiling to do that to her, he would do it to me, and I'm not gonna put myself through that. Then joe wants to go out with me, and I'm so not touching him with a ten foot pole. Kaleigh wants to go out with me, but I see him as a goofy little brother that ate paint chips as a kid. Oh and Richard wants to go out with me, and he's really sweet, has money, a lot of money, and a gamer, but I don't know, I don't really think that he's the one for me. So I do have choices, I just think that I want to chose Erik.

Theres not really much else going on rite now. I'm doing a lot of projects in art rite now, so thats keeping me busy and out of trouble. Oh and mom's gonna pierce my ears for me for my birthday, which is coming up soon. My Birthday is on the Thirteenth so don't forget to wish me a happy birthday! My tattoo is healing very well, in fact it's kind of ahead of schedule in it's healing process. I'm still very happy with it and can't wait to show it off in West Clarksville. nothing else is going on actually. So I guess that I will post again later. Love you all and bye bye!

0 comments: