Everything Else

Yeah, so....I don't know. Life is going pretty good. I'm in college. Ive got a low coarse load, so I'm not working my tail off. I have food and a new card for my phone so I can stay in contact with the human race. And not so human race. You don't know some of the people that i hang out with. But I can't knock 'em, cause they all rock.
In fact, a quick story for everyone back home- A friend of mine here, Shane, decided to drop kick a black guy. Now before you think something awful, he asked permission. And it was granted, cause Ray is cool about that sort of thing.
Well, Shane drop kicked him, and in doing so, he fell on his side...On his phone. And I'm telling you that that screen looked cool. So because of this action he can no longer read the screen on his phone. Hence all he can do is answer calls, and make calls. Well, as long as he knows the number. The thing is though, he cant read any text messages. So I've been picking on him about it. And today I sent him about eight texts just to bug him.
I pick on him but he's great. I have a lot of fun with him. Especially when it come to Tai Chi. I have no idea how so many people can not laugh during that class. Our teacher is...well...mildly insane, and yet we are the only two that are laughing. Or trying not to laugh I should say.The only thing that class is teaching me is how to keep a strait face. Thats a good thing to learn though, even if I did have to go in debt with the government to be able to learn this important skill.
But everyone I know here is really great. I'm glad to be out of the house and on my own. Or as on my own as I am rite now. And I'm glad that I'm free.
Although I am looking for a guy rite now. It's not like I want my boyfriend to define my life. It's just that I like the comfort of having a steady guy. I know that Erik was my first actual boyfriend. But I got so used to Larry back in school. It was an odd relationship but I liked having the comfort of a guy being there, steady and willing to be there for me. I just don't have anyone like that here. And I really miss it.

0 comments: