My Friends....

Now don't get me wrong, I love my friends. They rock and I'll always be there for them. But wow. Some days you just realize what dorks they are. And i mean that in the nicest way possible.
Of coarse my friends have always been of the odd kind. Theres the neo natzi midget Heather. The tall OCD man Larry. My "dances like shes having a seizure" Fiona. Anime junky Alex. Video game cat loving Tyler. My lil' emo Kami. My computer genius with a mullet Lucas. Not to mention countless other people that I could mention that makes up the grab bag that is my friends.
But college my college seems to attract all of the people that are twice as strange as my friends back home. Here there are so many strange people that I love. The best of the bunch are Shane, Ray and Andre. These guys are awesome, I swear.
Shane is just plane insane and loves to tease me and call me a whore just because he knows I'm not. And so you know, if he even thinks that he's hurt my feelings with a comment, he gives me a hug to make me feel better. Problem is though, all of his comments are so freaking funny that I can't get mad at him. It's hard to be mad at someone when your laughing. And you never know what he's going to say either. One minute hes normal, and the next he's going "I am the night!" and running down the hall. I know that it sounds weird, but it's actually kind of cute. Or when we go to Wal-mart and we play frisbee with steering wheel covers.
Then Ray is really awesome. he's loud, says some of the weirdest shit I've ever heard, and has a problem with people that walk up to him smiling and keep smiling for no reason. It's kind of hard to explain. He really does say the strangest things though. Like how he wants his husband to be Jack Skellington (from A Nightmare Before Christmas), and no he's not gay. Oh and the fact that he would love to go back in time to just lay on Edger Allen Poe's bed and watch him write. Nothing sexual, just him, laying in his bed, watching him write. He's a music major though and through my experience, that means he's pretty much the most normal person in the whole department.
Then theres Andre. I can never remember his real name, so I just call him Andre after Andre the Giant. If you saw him, you'd think the same thing. The guy is like 6'4", and stocky and a bit scary to get in a fight with. The funny thing is though, he hates to fight. He's such a pacifist. And guess what his major is? Accounting. The guy can barely fit in an office desk! It's so strange to see a guy that looks like that want to be such a pacifist and an accountant. I mean wow. He's really cool though to be around, and he gets most of my sly on the side jokes that the others don't always catch, so he's automatically in my cool list.
And there are so many other people too. But these are a couple of my main guys. And just to show you what a strange bunch I hang out with, I'll post a video for you of them. And since it should be the dorkiest video I have of them so far, it will have to be "Zombie Shane" just because it makes me laugh when I remember that night. And sorry it's such dark footage, i didn't really have time to go and turn on a light. So have fun watching my awesome dork friend and always remember to fly your freak flag.


2 comments:

wubba said...

I love your descriptions of your friends! They're so true!! (At least the friends from home)

Anime said...

anime Junkie...that's all you have to say about me...I think I'm offended...I would have thought there was at least something else to say...but maybe not...