Lifestyles of the Poor and Starving!!!!

Ok, so i was thinking when I was getting my room back to the way that I like it that none have you have seen my dorm yet, and i havn't really pasted any pics. of it. So I figured why not do an installment on my room first. I'd do more but I'm a bit tired.the above is the view of my room from the doorway. It's nice and small and my own space so I love it. And on the left you can see the 40$ lamp that i found under a lamp post at the begining of semester.
This is my desl, really cluttered, but you better like it because this is the cleanest that it's gonna look all semester.
This is the view from my bed, and you can see my armoir over there. My rooms a bit white and plain on this side, so i guess that i better buy a poster for it or something eventually.
And this is my sweet window. Sorry its sideways, but i cant get it rite side up in Blogspot. Haha too bad. By the way don't ya just love the Shoelaces that I use as curtain ties? They are pink and black checkerboard, ya gotta love em!

Well, this is the first installment of this whole, Lifestyles of the Poor and Starving. Tune in next time for the kitschen/living room!

2 comments:

ShePukesGlitter said...

Haha, I love your dorm. It looks very cozy.

Can't wait to grab your ass in february!!!! [Debbie, hahahaaha!!!]

Heather said...

you are not poor and starving and you know it you weirdo. i'm sure that your ecstatic that your back--no more parents. you'd better get a skype thing again b/c that's the only way we can talk now. anyway, ttyl.

<3 Heather