Movin Out

OK, Thought I would give you all an update real quick here. My three roommates and i DO NOT get along, at all. The thing is, I've gotten really sick of it. I was hoping that they would mellow out over the vacation, but unfortunately that has not happened. Now all of you may be asking what the problem is, but thats really hard to answer because it really is a combination of a lot of things. For one thing two of my roommates are so unrealistic that every time a breeze comes in I wonder of they are going to blow away like paper out the window, just because it seems as though they see the world one dimensional. Well, this is to say that it is a combination of a lot of things, the last straw being that I'm sick of them giving me the that-piece-of-shit look every time i walk in the room. So, instead of doing what I would like and bitching them out in a very Designing Woman sort of way, and storming back to my room thus ensuing a lot of fights and drama, Ray has talked me into just getting a room change, which is now possible thanks to the fact that there were a lot of drop outs and a lot of the rooms at the suits are empty. So lets hope that the next roommates are more agreeable and not such bitches. And no, I am not writing this angry, i am actually very calm, and am merely typing this to let you all know whats up. Chat me later.

4 comments:

ShePukesGlitter said...

Oh damn, hun, that really sucks. I'll rip their pubes out for ya when I get there, hahaha, good luck with the move!

Heather said...

i'm glad your moving. i'm sure your next roommates will be better... though with your luck you never know. Anyways, ttyl.

<3 Heather

Heather said...

whatever beth. you don't know anything that I've been going through and this helps me. it's the truth to me beth, idc if you think that it's not but why do you have to say that to me. and i agreed with him. giving me so much crap in my head, half the stuff i don't even believe in, that's the reason why i can't make up my mind. it's not a bad thing to know about other religions, but it hurt my faith in the long run. this is what i believe beth, and i expect you to be respectful, even if you are tired. oh, and by the way, i like how you tried to not swear and then said the f-word at the end. like you said, you sure do know how to control yourself, right? w/e.

Heather said...

write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting tired of seeing this post! so write!