Uuuuummmmm...........

Cha, well, ya.....I'm home now, so I'm not realy writing in my blog, cause, ya know, everyone back home now knows whats up with me now, cause your all around me. So yeah. I will however continue blogging as soon as I'm back at the college, I promise, and i hope that i will have much happier, funny and not so "oh my god Beth's gone crazy and is running wild" kind of stories. Well, I mean crazy is good, just not the, "yeah i had sex with a guy to get rid of another guy that was a shit and I saw that as the best way to get rid of him" kind of crazy. Although it makes a good plot twist for a book, its not so good in my life, except as good stories to tell around the water cooler during med time at the insane asylum that im obviously headed for. But at least with an arsenal like this Crazy Frederik might trade me a valium for a good story. I guess that thats called banking on the future. But, cha, I'm gonna type more after I go back, and since the semester starts on the 28th, I'll let you guess about when my next will be. So chat with ya then. Love ya, Beth

3 comments:

Anime said...

wow..that's kind of a pathetic entry..but I've done the same kind of thing...Have fun on the rest of your break..I'm guessing I won't get to see you again cause I'm grounded till at least the 1st of Feb. Good luck with everything.

wubba said...

Although anime is grounded for awhile, you're still welcome to come to our house to visit. You can always say you're visiting teddybear...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.