WOW

Just a short blurb here, but it's official. Andrew now has the title of being my longest lasting boyfriend. I think that we should all give him a hand, cause we all know that I'm a bit of a handful and have a habit of being a bit hard on the guys I have. And most of the guys I get are assholes so I end up dumping them quick. So yeah, we are now, as of February 15, 2008 - a total of two weeks and a day of being together. Damn it's kinda sad that my longest relationship has only been two weeks, but still, I'd rather stick it out with a wonderful guy like Andrew than trudge through life with assholes like Leo. But, because we get along so well, and the fact that it feels so great in all directions, I do believe that this is going to last a lot longer than these two weeks. But, ending on that happy note, I do believe that I'm going to jet because a friend of mine is going to be coming tomorrow and I'd like to get my room clean. After all, Kami is gonna be sleeping in my bed, and poor Andrew is gonna be sleeping in the floor... and it's his choice so don't get all grrrrr with me. So yeah...Bye, I miss you all, and I'll see you all soon when I come home for my short week long spring break!!!

1 comments:

Anime said...

congrats I suppose...though I'm still not too sure that being in a relationship is a good thing...and say hi to that friend for me!! just bored...I really have no life...lol