Another Post

Yeah I got bored in the lounge because everyones either playin euchre or is just not talking to anyone so I figured I'd come back down to my dorm and pop a post out for all of you. Oh my god, I can't believe it either because I actually do have people reading my blog regularly. Way back when I said what I did "about posting more because of other people reading it) as a joke, I didn't actually think that people were reading this. I mean shit! And they think that my life is entertaining. Well, I could have told you that, after all it's about my life and as anyone that knows me would tell you, my life is anything but average. I both love that and hate that, cause every once in a while, I kind of crave normal. Maybe that's why I like Andrew so much. He's got to be the most normal part of my life these days, and he himself is not normal. Imagine that. Oh by the way, I posted the pic of him in his pj's cause I think he looks incredibly goofy in them. A cute goofy, but still, I laugh. I took the pic last night, a few hours before I went to a Chinese restaurant with him and Patrick. After that he dyed my hair again, wich is the below picture. And yeah, i know....I look paler. The color was supposed to be brighter. Plus before I only had one box, and so he ended up missing some spots in my hair, so my head was tie-dye for a good week. But yeah. Um we did go out for Chinese last night. I paid for his AND my meal, but thats cool because today in a few hands of blackjack with him (all of which I won) I secured it so that when he gets his car and drives me down so that he can meet heather and we can see each other again, he has to pay for gas..... both ways......and it's an hour drive......I love black jack. Your welcome heather. Oh, what I was going to say though, was that the Chinese place, although mediocre food, was an all you can eat buffet, so the boys ate a lot more than they should have, but hey, they are growing boys, and they got there monies worth. And we had a lot of fun, talking, gossiping, making future plans. Everthing was great, making it a night that I would anjoy remembering for a long time. And then, as always, something crops up to make a sweet memory a little sour. I had to take the check up, but was lingering at the table to finish the conversation. I just started to get up when Patrick says, "Isn't that Leo?" Now for those of you that have not followed my blog all the way through (which you should because some of my earlier ones are full of things that are totally unbelievable, but entirely true) then you would know that I DON'T want to be around him, let alone see him, hear his name, think about him, or have any kind of remembrance of him in my life. So as you can guess, my ass gravitated back to my seat post haste so that I could assess teh situation and find a quick way to deal with it in a non-knife-throwing and non-screaming-calling-him-a-pencil-dick-that-will-never-grow-up-dick-wad kind of way. thankfully, I had Andrew and Patrick with me, and although Leo was with a friend of his, he was also with his pregnant girlfriend (who made it very clear that she never wanted to lay eyes on me-ever), so unless he wanted her to start bitching at him about how he told her that he wanted to be with me, then he was going to keep his mouth shut, no matter what. All the he did was glare at me as he walked by, and I looked rite at him, unblinking, and smiling. So yeah, i think I handled the situation very well. Luckily he never goes to class so I've only seen him at the college twice this semester. But hey, on a brighter note, Andrew and I have been going out for a total of three and a half weeks, so that something to be excited about! I think he deserves a medal for lasting this long. I think he deserves a congratulations for not pissing me off or being a bastard or a dick so that I'd have to drop him. Funny thing is, I think I MIGHT be falling in love with the goofy bastard. I can't be certain, after all, I've never been in love, but I don't know. It's how he makes me feel, how I feel around him, and when he's gone, the fact that when he's gone I miss him terribly, the amount that I care for and about him. I've never trusted anyone as inexplicably as I trust Andrew, there just hasn't been anyone that I could trust this much this long into knowing them. Hell, I trusted him as soon as I met him this semester. Haha, a good story for when I get home is the story of how we FIRST met. It's one of those cute little stories that couples love to tell about how they met, except this is me, so it's got a very nice twist to it. Unfortunately it's a story that I LOVE to tell, and although my written is pretty much me talking in a written down form, I prefer to tell it, that way I can get the proper amount of...hmmmm guess you could say, emotion into the story. I should probably go though. I left Loverboy in the lounge playing cards and I know that by now the game must have broken up and he's bored again. So I'll talk to all of you later. And please comment, I know that I'm a comment whore and I'm proud of it. Plus it lets me know that I can post and you won't end up missing a chunk of my story because you didn't know that I posted again. After all I'm posting a lot more now. So bye, love you all.

2 comments:

Heather said...

'ello sue!! good job with the columbian. god, can't they go back to mexico?!? lol. i can't wait to see you again!! anyway, *womp!* i love you!!

heather

Anime said...

I'm looking forward to hearing that story..even though I'm still not one for romance..I like being alone for the most part...sometimes though the quiet is bothersome...but hey..have fun in your classes..I'm keeping up with your blog every step of the way..even if there are things I'd rather not hear...lol