Check one off of my Pushin Up The Daisys list...well actually two....

Ok, so you've heard of the "Bucket List". You know, things you want to accomplish before you kick the bucket? Well, I've got a Daisy list. It;s things I want to do and accomplish before I'm pushin up the daisies. It's kind of a normal list, but with a few of those odd little things added in there to make me me. Well, number one on my bucket list is to ride on one of those mini Zambonis, the kind that they use for cleaning the floor in schools and all. I know, kind of dork, but this is me. And so I was talkin to one of the janitors there, Rick, and I mentioned that it's on my Daisy list, and he was awesome enough to give me a 2 minute course in driving one and let me drive it around the school. And of coarse, Andrew just had to take a picture of me, with all my dork hanging out. Yay me. But yes, i got one thing off of my Daisy List. Actually I realized that night that I got two off of my Daisy list, but the other is a rather personal one, so I'm not gonna go into detail on that one. That night was also the night of the colleges little Mardi Gra thing. I went for the gumbo. As you can see below, Mandi, as well as a lot of other people got into it a bit. And no she's not missing a tooth, she's licking her lips and it looks like she's missing a tooth. No really she is. Whatever.
Also, it's so funny, because Emma has uthese really strong glasses, cause she's pretty much blind. So Andrew tried them on. Now I'm telling you, when I tried them on, it was like I was suddenly in some weird Salvadore Dolly Painting, cause everything looked weird and melting and wow is she blind. Well, Andrew tried them on, and oh my god he looked like his eyes shrunk and a chunk from the side of his head went missing. These glasses are so strong that they are like magnifying glasses - in reverse. So of coarse I had to take a picture and share it with the my friends and the world. Ha ha. I told him that this was for taking pictures of the dork me on the Zamboni machine. Oh man, this night was crazy. I mean crazy. I ended up skipping my art class this night to. It's from 6:30 to 9:30, and I did not want to stay there and draw for that long. So I went to class, handed in the project that was due (i was one of only like two people that got it done already) and said that I was going to grab a cup of coffee and sketch out my next project. Well, I left, and
didn't return as was previously thought. Later, at nine thirty, one of the girls that is in my class said that he was a little pissed about me leaving and not coming back. So that means that the project due by the end of next class I'm going to get done this weekend and hand in at the beginning of class, and hopefully he will forgive my little faux pau. I don't really mind missing out though. The whole night really was worth it to me, it was to much fun and was just worth missing my class for. I know that I shouldn't think that way, but hey, once in a while it's okay to skip a class for a mental health day. But hey, I do get my work done and am passing like everything but my biological psychology class. which I'm working extra hard on now to learn cause I have to pass everything. I have to go though because I told Tiff this morning that I would be hanging out with her and it prolly seems to her that I'm trying to blow her off wich is not what it is, I'm just not in a very socializing mood.

2 comments:

Avidan Apolskis said...

You're so cool for trying that Zamboni. Can you control the speed on the the thing to make it go real fast? That would be totally cool.

Oh yeah I added you to my Blog Roll since I changed it all around...is that ok?

Heather said...

congrats on checking 2 off the list!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! yup that's all. lol
*whomp* i love you!

<3 Heathre