Zelda, a Rodent, and a Lot of Heart Break

Yeah, I may not be posting as much in the next two months. lot of good has been going on, and as you can guess a little bit if bad. I want to tell you the bad first , just to get it out if the way. Umm, I got some news yesterday, and it's that Andrews not going to be here next semester. During the summer he's going to be in basic training, and during the next semester he's going to be in another state, in flight school for the military. We have both kind of been putting the talk off since he told me, you know the talk about what we are going o decide to do, mostly because we want to have as much time with each other as possible without it possibly being tainted while we can. I've only got my guy for the next, oh, 7 and a 1/2 weeks. which sucks ass. Royally. This is the first time that I've fully opened myself to a guy, the first time I've gotten attached to a boyfriend. When I dropped the others, I felt happy, free and was great minutes later. And now I know that I'm going to lose him. I hate it. the only way that I can describe how this feels is to parallel it to the reaper coming to you and telling you the day and minute that your going to die. Okay maybe thats a bit melodramatic to some people but thats the only way that I know how to describe how this feels. I'm honestly heartbroken over this. And I kind of wanted to tell you all this so that when I get home, a lot of you don't go asking me about my boyfriend and what's going to happen. In fact, if possible, please, i beg you, when I get home, please don't mention him. If I want to talk about him, I will start it, but I'm afraid that I'm going to be incredibly emotional after I get home, for god knows how long, so unless you want tears, please don't mention him.

On another note, Andrew did something totally awesome! He traded his game cube in for an N64! I love that boy I swear! So last night I stayed up with him until about 2am playing the original Zelda. I must say that retro is so in. I love it. And the best part is we are playing it on a big screen plasma tv. Granted, slight over kill in the bit department, but it's still pretty amazing.

Also on an even lighter note, I have a hamster now. She's a cute fuzzy fuck. And everyone can name him what they want to name him, for he is a hamster of many names. I have elected to name him Spud. Joe has named him Miguel. Sam has named him Blue Balloons. And Ray has named him Snatch. So yes, do not ask me his name, for his name is whatever you want it to be. He is very cute and soon I shall post a picture of him for all to see. In fact, please, if you come up with a cool name that you wish to call him, I shall add it to the registry. I promise.

But yeah, I shall post again when possible, but I'm more or less trying to take advantage of the time I have left with Andrew so I'm not going to be doing to much other then homework and being with Andrew. And when I find out what's we decide to do about him leaving, I will let you know. But please, I beg again, when I come home please do not ask me about Andrew. And Al, I know that you read this, cause your awesome that way, please tell tyler for me, because I know that he never gets around to reading my blog. Or Kami, cause your awesome to, just someone let him know.

0 comments: