Damn, Antibiotics are Everywhere.......

So Max is sick now. My roommates have been sick for like a month, and now my poor hun has gotten sick to. First it was just a simple cold, but soon it morphed in to something worse. Now he has Pharyngitis. I made him go to a doctor today, and so he has antibiotics now. He will be better soon. He's in my room sleeping while I am in the living room on my laptop. One of my roommates, Stephanie, is sleeping on the couch next to my chair. Lucky for me I have headphones for my music.

Life is going somewhat smooth as of late. Monday nights we have hero's nights with friends in the commons room, where we watch Heroes on the plasma screen tv. And when they start open mic night again we are gonna be going to that as religously as possible. Also, Tuesday nights Kaleigh stays over on my couch and the three of us hang out. My life isn't as crazy as last year, but it's kind of nice. I didn't think I'd be able to get used to more regular hours and actually getting a full nights sleep every night, but I'm ajusting.

I'm starting to write more poetry now. I never really got in to writing poetry before this, but thanks to some big influences in my life, including Kami and seeing Buddy Wakefield at the college a while ago, I feel a bit more creative towards it. And any one that knows me knows I live to be creative. This is just turning in to another outlet. Iv'e got a name on All Poetry now to. If youd like to view my poetry,please feel free to peruse the few works I have on there so far. http://allpoetry.com/Alive4aLiving is my site.

I'll write more another time, this was more or less just to update those that still read my blog.

0 comments: