..........mmmmmm..............neeeeeed sleeeeeeeeep...............

So I'm tired, that's one thing goin' on now.

Move in to the dorms was nice and simple, got everything in in just a few trips, and I'm on the first floor so it was twice as easy. My ceilings higher to, so that's sweet, I don't feel tall anymore when i jump and hit my head on the ceiling. Plus my room is a bit bigger, more walking space. It's nice.

max helped me get my room unpacked on the first day, and now I have all my drawings and paintings up on the wall. It's nice, very nice. Already a bit cluttered, but still very nice.

I'm filling out applications now to. Lets see here.......I've got the papers NOW for Micheles, TJ Max, and Olympia Sports store. I'm going to be doing a lot of walking today, handing back applications and getting more. I know I'm also going to be applying to Peebles, Pet Depot, Jo Anne Fabrics, Bon Ton, and some other bsic stores in the area. The only places I'm not applying to are food sercvice places and Walmart. I'm a store kind of person, what with stocking shelves and ringing customers up and that kind of thing. I should have a job soon though.

My classes are going well. I like all of the classes that I have taken up, wich is a rare thing. I normally hate at least one of my classes. But my teachers are all great and I think I'm going toget what I need out of all of my classes. Also I'm taking a profesional selling class so that should help me at my new job.

mmmm.......not much else to chat about. I'm on my period so I'm cramping a shit ton with no midol. But that may be TMI for you. My room mates are al really cool. I think that we are all gonna get together really well this semester. Other then that, I don't know what else to say, I got nothin else.

1 comments:

Avidan Apolskis said...

Nice new top banner thing !