OMG I have food!!


I love Max so much. He does so much for me, I mean, he drove 3 hours all summer to come and see me, many time just t o spend a couple days with me, he takes m to the hospital when my tonsils start to act up, when I start to get upset about anything, and I mean anything, he's rite there to comfort me and stays by my side, he buys me food and takes me out for lunch and dinner and puts up with me when I get in a bitchy mood. Honestly I don't know what I'd do with out him.

Last semester, I was living on 20 bucks a week. My whole meal basis for months was just cereal, pop tarts and instant pastas. That was it. Last week, Max spent 50 bucks on food for my dorm. Then, just today he spent like 35 bucks on just food. He's so sweet about it to, I keep saying he doesn't have to do it and he's just like, "No, don't worry, i do it because I love you." He's so sweet!

The whole thing with Allan has calmed down now. He apologized to me, through AIM instead of face to face, but he tried to apologize. That doesn't mean that I'm going to start hanging out with him, in fact I refuse to be around him now, for good reason of coarse. But that whole issue has finally died down.

I got my hair cut to yesterday. I got it trimmed and layered, except the layers this time are actually noticeable. My hair feels a lot lighter now to, yet it's still on the long side, so it makes it perfect for this summer. Max thinks it looks really cute. I haven't been around anyone else really that would notice that I got my hair cut so I don't know what other people think about it. I like it though. Max said that next week he will try to get me some hair dye so that I can dye it red again.

Still no help on the job front. I've really been trying to get a job but it just hasn't worked out yet, I haven't gotten any calls. I think I'm gonna go walking again and try to find some more places to apply to this week. Someplace has to hire me. I just need a job. I hate just sitting around like I feel I am on days I don't have classes.

Well that's about it on the news front. I'll catch you all later.

2 comments:

mariposa said...

Wow, Max sounds amazing :) Good luck with the job hunting!

mariposa said...

Hey! Thanks so much for the comment - glad you liked the blog :)