It is 4:58 in the AM and I Just Want To Sleep!

Holy shit I HATE being up this god damn early! The only reason that I'm up this late is because I'm sick again. That's rite I'm having another problems with my tonsils. Last Thursday, After a full day of classes, ax had to drive me to the hospital, again, because my tonsils were swollen. Upon arrival my first nurse got my paper work done, the second nurse did some computer work on me, looked down my throat and exclaimed "Holy shit!" Because they were so big. They were so big that he called teh first nurse in to come and look, and she informed me that they were the biggest tonsils she'd EVER seen. I've heard that before this summer. Then they get me to a room so I can see a doctor. But first, another nurse. When she looks down my throat, she actually jumped back a bit. Yet again, that has happened before this summer. Then I get a prick of a doctor that is questioning my ability to figure out if I'm really sick again, treating me like a child and speaking down to me. Then he looks down my throat. And funny enough, he realized that I could defined tell that I was sick. Oh and did I mention that EVERY person here told me that I should think about getting my tonsils removed. Every time I almost flipped out on them. I think that after an entire summer of being sick with this same exact bullshit that I would know that I have to get my tonsils removed. Well, the good news is that after October 10th I AM going to be having my tonsils removed. I just have to have my Doctors appointment in Olean that day, and then my newly established insurance can get everything set up down here for me to get my tonsils removed. Thank god cause I need these puppies out. This is the second time that they have given me Clindamyacine. This is pretty much the "anti-every-problem-in-the-book" pill. I web MD'd this medication, and found that it is not only used for problems like mine but also for treating things like - Adult Acne, Toxic Shock Syndrome, Malaria, and necrotizing fasciitis. Thats rite, it's also the Anti-Zombie pill! Necrotizing fasciitis is the flesh eating bacteria, also known as zombification, or Shaun of the Dead Syndrome. So yeah, I may never have to worry about another health problem ever again. Unless it's my tonsils, those bastards will keep bothering me untill I get them ripped from my throat and sealed in a smuckers jar.

Rawr! And now Max just left my apartment. I heard the door close just now. He has to go to work now. Wiich means that I have to fall asleep by myself again so that I can TRY to be a fully functioning human being during classes today. I'm going to need coffee, and a lot of it, in the morning.

Also, I have to deal with a little prick sometime tomorrow. I couldn't believe what happened yesterday. I met this guy named Allan here at the college last week. He is actually Tim's cousin. Thing is though, he seemed normal. He looked normal and acted normal, and seemed like a generally nice guy. Well we said Hi a few times last week, but I rarely saw him seeing that 'm rarely in the lounge these days, just to much to do what with classes and trying to get a job and people like this. Back to what happened, I was with Crystal chatting and catching up on old time since we hadn't chatted all summer. So we were sitting on a couch and suddenly he comes up behind me and kneels on the floor behind me. A little weird. Well I turned and said hi, then turned back to my conversation. A few seconds later, the bastard bit me in the neck! I jumped cause he surprised the shit out of me, and in jumping it made his teeth grate against my skin even harder then he was already biting. I had a big red bite mark on my neck because of him. Oh and did I mention that I was waiting to go and meet max at the suits in about ten minutes? And I had a bite mark on my neck that was clearly visible. And Max is protective enough of me as it is, I knew that he would not be happy about this. Well, unfortunately there is definitely more to this. Well, it freaked me out as you may well know, after ll i was just bit. And before I could really say anything, Crystal got me out of there rite quick. She's met Max and knows that I would never cheat on him. We were walking around the college, steering away from the lounge so that I wouldn't have to deal with him rite then, and talking about what just happened. Also because I knew that Max would flip shit if he saw a mark on my neck as bad as Crystal said it was, she gave me her cold cranberry juice to hold against my neck to get the mark to go away. As soon as I take the bottle away and hand it to Crystal, he's suddenly behind me, grabbing me, one arm around my waist and one between my neck and breasts, like on top of my breasts. I was lost for words at this point, I couldn't believe that he was just man handling me like this, people don't do that to me, not like this guy was. He was being a strait out creep and I wanted non of it. I looked at Crystal and she goes "Hey get off my Bitch she's mine!" He let go and looked at her saying, "She's yours?". She replied with, "Yup I bought her a while ago she's mine." Now I'm still silent now, still trying to process where he got the balls to pull this shit with me when I hear him say, "yeah well I have a bass and pedals so I've got more for her to play with." Can any one say "Pervert"? Well, I kept it cool, I reached over and put my hands on Crystals boobs, as I have done before, and said "Naw I prefer to play with these, they are way more fun." All of a sudden, I kid you not, as soon as I let go of her, he reached up and grabs my boobs, both of them, and says quick as shit, "No I think that these would be much more fun." I grabbed his hands and pulled them down saying a very firm "NO" and turned and Crystal and I walked away. I definitely have to have a very long discussion with him today, set down the line. He was incredibly lucky because After it happened, while I was waiting for Max, I told Ray what happened and he was pissed and wanted to beat the shit out of him. Max arrived minutes later, I told him what happened and he was livid. Both of them were rearing for a fight with him, and we ended up walking to the college to see if he was still there. He was gone by the time we got there, and Max and ray were then pissed about that because they had no way to expell there energy now. So we went back to my place and the boys played some gears of war on the Xbox 360. I still can't beleive what he did to me. I've never been that physically acosted before by some one so blatently being a prick. Now though that I'm over the shock I should be able to stop it from ever happeneng again fromany one because there wont be shock, just me flipping shit on someone.

Okay I'm going to bed now. My meds should be all settled so that I'm not sick when I wake up, so sleep sounds very welcome rite about now. I'll catch you all later, and wish me luck todaywith that prick Allan, cause I'm gonna beat the shit out of him if he tries any of this shit again.

2 comments:

Heather said...

omg! dude, i will kick his butt! tell him that next time he does that,i will use my karate skills on him! that guy is such a creep-o! ew!!!!

Kat Marie said...

seriously? Allen did that? Just like Joe it seems. Well, they were friends for a while. Maybe it rubbed off on allen. I can't believe he would do something like that! That's mega creepy. I'm gonna kick his ass when I come up again! That's so wrong!